BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Thursday, June 10, 2010

still alive( really Random)

Yes I'm sorry havent blogged for awhile, I have not been able to get on...
So what am I up to?
I'm still waiting for my stubburn baby girl to come. In these last few weeks i have found myself crying over everything...lol
A few days ago I had my baby shower, it was awesome....and unlike most. Most people couldnt make it so it turned into a crazy hanging with my friends type thing. We even ended up with all the frosting on the cake on our face XD
I enjoyed being able to see my girls.
The other day, since my car is not running the birthfathers mom took me to my hospital apppointment. I was really nervous to be alone with her, At least at first. It was really nice to be able to talk to her. To understand her side. I have been so hurt by my baby daddy's family. It was hard for me to open up my heart like that. As for avery's father it may take me sometime to be able to forgive him.
As for everything going on, there really is nothing.
The days just sheem to drag on as im waiting and waiting.
I can't wait to meet her, :) and i know she's going to an amazing family.
speaking of which
happy early bday adopto dad!!

0 comments: