BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Saturday, June 19, 2010

Hurt yet again by the birthfather

For along time now I've been taking hard hits from Avery's birthfather,
I just wish now that he would apoligize, at least to Avery.
This hurts me most knowing that he gets to be apart of her life, when he can't even say sorry for hurting her. For abandoning her.
But there is nothing I can do to protect her. I'm going to have to trust that she will be taken care of.
I hate being so helpless, so lost....
But I'am the one that took great care of her in my tummy.
I'am the one that suffered for her.
I'm the one that cryed for her.
I'm the one who loved her from the start..
I'm the one who brought her into this world.
My blood kept her alive,
He can never take that from me.
I love Avery and worry about her all the time.

0 comments: