BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Hello

So it's been a crazy ride,
I was doing really well, I actually felt like my wounds were healing.
But on the forth of july i hit a downward spirl.
It was her first independance day, and i was her babyless, that killed me.
I know its going to be like this for awhile, Learning to live with it is the hard part.
But it's not pain all the time, Things are going okay.
It's almost time to start my Jr year in high school. I'm excited, I've missed my friends alot.
Even though it's really hard for me to relate to them. I still love them..
Theres alot going on in my life right now, The hardest part is trying to fit those little pieces of my life back together.
I've applied at a few places,
I'm going to dance soon.
I have a boyfriend.
And I'm working hard to make a good future for myself.
Even though I hurt, it would be unfair to Avery If i sat on my butt and did nothing.
Life does go on.
But this ache does not.

0 comments: