BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Thursday, July 22, 2010

Forgivness

I don't know why, But ever since Avery's birthfather deleted me off of facebook.
I've payed him no attention, In fact I was overjoyed with the thought of not having to deal with the crap. He hurt me. And I hated Him.
But today I viewed his profile for the first time in awhile.
He wasent happy, and for some werid reason this gave me an overwhelming tinge of sadness. And to my disbelif I realized I held no hate for him. I cared...
Yes I've forgiven him, But I'll forget the awful things he did to me. The things he did to My daughter...
But I care about the guy. And I've forgivin him. Hard to believe? it is for me also...
But the best way to move forward is to forgive the past, and dont hold grudges.
Am I still very hurt by him?
yes, no one has ever hurt me more.
Do I like him?
not really.
But life moves on, Hes apart of the past....And I'm looking forward to a great future.

0 comments: