BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Friday, July 16, 2010

i'm sorry it's been awhile, I've been meaning to write on here but I can never sheem to find the time.
Alot has been going on,
My boyfriend, yes I have one now..I'll blog all about him later. Got his wisdom teeth pulled. So I'm kind of as i like to say on call. I'm by his side when he needs me. I hate seeing him in so much pain.
I saw Avery last weekend, Seeing her wasent as hard as the thought of seeing her.
I remember being in the car on my way up to her shower, My heart was pounding and I was already in tears as soon as we hit her town. I was close to telling my cousion to go home, but i had already made it this far.
When I got there, It took everything in me to force a smile on my face, suck it up and walk up to the door.
But my hurt soon turned into awe, When I held Avery,
The emptiness was gone, and I was holding an angel. I couldnt get over how beautiful she was geting. She was so cuby, and her skin had turned a lovely pale, and she had the most rosy cheeks, she was perfect. Just like she always was.
So many people kept saying how beautiful she was, And I couldn't help but think it was because of me. She wouldnt have been there if it were not for me.
I wanted to just tell Avery's parents how grateful i was to them. Avery was healthy, but most importantly she was happy, And that was because of them.
I love my girl so much. And as the days pass, I actually feel like im going to be okay. I still cry, I still ache,
But theres that tinge of hope that keeps me going,
I'll write more as soon as I can but for now this should suffice.. :)

0 comments: