BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My Gaurdian Angel :)



Theres times when were alone, When we feel like were going to die.
When we feel like we can't move on, When all you can do is hope.
God sends us an angel.
Garrett stod by my side through my entire pregnancy, When everybody left he was the last one standing. When I cried, He was there. He became my best friend. At the time I didnt think much of it. But im so grateful to him. And I love him so much. He was the one I talked to, Hes done so many sweet amazing things for me.
We have been together a month now, And even If we don't make it, I'll always be grateful to the angel that got me through the toughest time of my life. And even now I struggle hes always there.
I love my best friend.. :)
I'm so honored to have him in my life.

0 comments: