BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The start of tragedy..

Wow, I never knew how much could happen in just a week..
Broken hearts, Death, Pain...
After losing friends to the fate of suicide you think I'd be prepared.
A good friend of mine just lost her dad to cancer, And in the same week gave her baby up for adoption..I can't begin to imagine the pain she is in.
Hope is something hard to find when you feel so lost and dead inside.
Now I feel like I not only have to be strong for myself but for her as well...
And It's not easy.
She means the world to me, she's like a sister...
I wish deeply that i could do or say something to make it better...
But i can't...
I do my best..
Ashes of tears left from a bitter day return to the hallowness of my memory.
I remember what it was like to lose somebody so important.
And my whole heart resides in empathy with her..
I just hope it will only be enough...

0 comments: