BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Thursday, March 11, 2010

My heart is like glass, waiting to break.
But how could it fall into pieces? when I needed to be strong for the innocent baby girl, I love so much?
25 weeks, 15 left to go
and yet apart of me still feels as lost as it did when I first got pregnant,
The part that wants to be her mother, To be there every moment she breathes. To lift her from darkness, when she needs me most.
I feel a loss. Even though I havent lost her.
I feel a pain that lingers in the depth of my soul up to the center of my heart.
But yet I still manage to know that what I'm doing is right. Even if this isnt what I want.
In a way I will always be her mother. My blood flows in her. I gave her life...
They give her everything I wanted for her.
I do my best to live.
It only goes on from here...

0 comments: