BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Monday, March 15, 2010

Random thoughts...

What to write about? so much has happened through my adoption journey. I almost regret not creating a blog sooner.
Later I will write it down from beginning to end.
But right now, that's alot to type...and I don't have much time.
I've gotten alot of questions of why I said goodbye to my last couple.
I've also been extremly hated in the world of adoption, But that's gotten better.
Alot of things are geting better.
Last week I got quite a scare, I was having bleeding and had to go into labor and delivery...I dialed...and a few tests done. But was able to go home.
I guess it's healthy to say my daughter is much like me, Impacient..
My mom has started college, so it get's kinda boring during the day...
I can't wait until I get to go back to school, I know I'll never take it forgranted..
That's it for now I suppose...still trying to get used to all this....
And im little overwhelmed with all I want to write, but don't know how to get it down.

0 comments: