BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Friday, April 13, 2012

:)

I know I'm a blog slacker :( sorry don't really have much time to do anything.
Wow, don't really even know what to type because there has been so much going on.
well i guess I'll start with the biggest thing.
I'm engaged,
now before you judge I know what your thinking.
Eighteen? isn't she to young.
I don't think age defines love at all.
He is my best friend.
I have been dating him for the past two years, best friends for longer,
He knows me inside and out, up and down, there isn't anyone I can even begin to see spending the rest of my life with. He has held my hand through the most hardest part of my life, And was the birthfather to Avery when she didn't have one.
GARRETT is amazing, :) I'm so honored that he chose me to share his life with. I'm very excited and ecstatic to be his wife.
It's a long engagement,
We are getting married next July, Not this July lol.. next July
I'm happy with my man :)
yay so that's the biggest thing right now! and my little girl will be TWO!! in like two months! oh my goodness! i can't believe how big that princess is. :D I miss her, and hope to see her soon.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, congratulations! I am an adoptive mother of a little boy born the same day as Avery. My sons birthmother has just got herself engaged too. We are so excited for her and look forward to sharing her special day with her next year!

All the best for wedding planning!

- J