BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Tuesday, July 10, 2012

:))))

Dear Avery, I have a lot in my heart right now, a lot i need to say, I still miss you everyday, your still always in my heart, And for the first time in a long time, I'm really scared. Life is coming at me so fast. It all seems to be a large blur. I closed another book my darling. I did it, I survived high school. I faced my challenges. and now a new set is upcoming I feel so lost, and yet so excited. I guess I just want you to know at this moment. I placed you two years ago, It still breaks my heart. And you are growing up so fast! But from the placement, You wern't the only one who was able to grow. I'm doing good my princess, I graduated, I'm going to college soon, I have an amazing decent paying job, And im preparing to become a wife. Thank you Avery. You are such a mircle. I can't say how many times you have saved me. Just thinking of you makes me smile. I love you so much, wish me luck on the next chapeter of my life. I will move forward with you always in my heart. love, mama C

0 comments: