BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Life right now is crazy,
I can't believe I'm even having the time right now to write. I don't even have time to breathe anymore. I'm struggling with graduating....
I can't even express how alone I feel right now. I could scream in a room and nobody would even care to look up at me...
I'm depressed....
Well it's a long story.
I'm not living at home right now, I'm living with a friend. And as the holidays apporach it seems like I can't do anythng but cry. I feel lonley,
YES I do have my Garrett.
But I miss my family, and i wish situations would be better, But most of all I miss Avery,
there is so much sorrow filled in my heart right now. Everything feels so unreal. :"(
It's been almost six months since I've seen my lovely birthbaby. And I'm hurting. She is getting so big, and I'm missing so much.
I'm Eighteen in a few weeks, Funny I don't really like it almost is,
Right now I'm just trying to find myself... Discover Celeste again...
The girl who got good grades and was going somewhere in life..
right now I'll hold on to the faith I have
Happy Turkey Day
-Celeste

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How are you? Hope all is well. Keep bloging it will help out with your thoughts, and know that you are loved!