BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Wednesday, January 12, 2011






Wow it's been forever since I have posted something.
Alot has been going on with school and such, i just really havent had the time.
I attened Avery's blessing last weekend. It was very emotional, but not in a sad way, but beacause they are such a beautiful family. The drive up to colorado was long, and i was really nerovus. but even more nervous when I got to my adoptive couples house. The birthfather was going to be there. and I was scared, for nine months he didn't play a part in avery's life. and i didnt understand why he wanted to now. But it wasnet so bad. I was able to put the pain beside me and talk to him like i would anyother friend.
My boyfriend also came along, and that was great. I loved having him with me. And him and my adoptive couple got along great. And he absoulty loved Avery.
I hold the beautful lil family so dear to my heart and im so glad I found them for Avery, They are everything a birthmother could wish for their child. And now they are together for all eternity. I was very happy to be down there to witness all of it. It was such a bittersweet weekend. But i wouldnt trade those memories for anything.

0 comments: