BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Wednesday, January 12, 2011

My blessing letter for Avery


Dear Avery,
Seven months ago I held you in my arms for the first time, I couldn't help but think there was nothing more beautiful then the tiny angel sleeping in my arms. That nothing could compare to the moment you took your first breath. I didnt think anything could be better. But i was wrong it keeps geting more wonderful, with every breath you take im in awe at the lovely girl you are becoming and will become. Wacthing you blossom is the most greatest treasure to me. Seeing your new teeth. Glanceing at your smile. Avery, you are one of gods greastet gifts. I want you to know as you are sealed to your parents he has a plan for you. I love you so much, and it was one of the most amazing things to see you become apart of an eternal family. Everyday I wake up full of the surprises you bring. Your parents are so great for allowing me in your life. And there isnt a day I dont fall down to my knees thanking god for the light you have provided in my life.
Aviendha. I want you to know, I'll always be here.you will forever have a part of my heart. As you continue to grow, I'll be in the backround smiling. Looking after the tiny angel I have loved for so long. I brought you into this life, And now your parents are bringing you into eternity. Your a special gift. A blessing from only the best angels.
I continue to cry as I write this. because even though the days pass, I look back at the baby in my arms.Remembering how hard it was to give you up. And how hard it still is sometimes. But I wouldn't trade your happiness for anything.
Happy blessing day Aviendha. I'm so happy for this.

Love always your birthmother.
Celeste.

0 comments: