BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I'm so excited, My mom just bought my ticket to colorado next weekend.
This means, I get to see my angel :) I've missed that tiny soul so much!!
I can't wait to see how big she is, (even though i want her to stay little forever)
I love that girl, and i miss her. I saw a little girl the other day at the mall. she was picking out christmas ordaments with her mom and dad. I rememberd when I did that when I was little. I couldn't help but shed a few tears. And cried on Garrett's shoulder who knows how many times I've done that now. I still have my moments of loss when I cry for her. But now it's almost a happy memory. I look back and smile. Avery changed me for the better. And her memory is one of my most happyist.
I can't also wait to see Avery's parents, They have such a big part of my heart. There amazing wonderful people! I picked a great couple for my girl. I miss them also.
I'm very glad next weekend I'll get to see them.
Wow, I can't believe how fast time is flying! I'm the birthmom of an almost six month year old. I've also been in a relationship with my Garrett for about six months. My jr year is half way over also... wow. I must say though, I love were my life is going!
I'm so happy, And im so very excited!!
I LOVE YOU sweet AVERY!!!!! I can't wait to hold you

0 comments: