BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Monday, September 13, 2010

Life these days







Wow, where do I start? Have I have ever said how weird and kinda scary how fast time flys? Midterms, are this week.. wow..But I'm doing great in school! my lowest grade is a b+(in math of course). Homecoming is this week I'm really excited. My boyfriend is awesome. It was so cute today in class, I always say my heart is broken. And I was drawing a heart, and Garrett drew one and gave It to me. It was a mended heart, and it had a band aid on it. I had to say it made me really happy. I'm glad I have my best friend,(boyfriend) by my side fighting this heartache with me. We have been together three months on thrusday.
I have so much homework all the time it's insane. But I'm glad im going the places I want to go. I actually by the end of the year have enough credits to graduate. But I'm going to do my sr year for the experiance. When I'm done with high school I know for a fact I'm going to major in social work. I've been seeing a career person to help me on my journey through college.
Everyday is a new journey, Everyday is a new trial. But I know having faith will get me through.
I love my family, I love my friends.
This is life. And this is me :)

0 comments: