BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS




Monday, September 20, 2010

Homecoming :)


So Last weekend was Granger's homecoming.
Granger sadly lost the homecoming game (doesn't really surprise me, the football team kinda sucks lol)
It was really fun. Homecoming day was really busy. I didn't sleep at all that night really. I was way to excited. I woke up at like 7:30 am (yeah sleeping in to pass time totally worked out...:P) I showered hoping to pass time. (didn't work etheir)
I started doing my hair Way to early and was ready to go two hours early. Haha. So I was on the computer for like ever waiting to go. Finally it was time to go. I answerd the door and my nerd was there(he looked very nice I might add)
His sister took us to the park to take pictures. Trying to get garrett to take a serious picture is like trying to teach a dog to speak english. LOL. He kept messing around, how we manged to get some good ones I dunno...but we did.
We had dinner at the craker barrell. It was way yummy. Even though I got what Avery always made me crave Chicken nuggets and french fries w/ranch. That's all I wanted when I was preg. And I guess that is still my thing.
The dance it's slef was amazing. Alot of my friends were there. I danced with a few.
What I really enjoyed though was the part of the dance when Garrett and I took a break from dancing, And I just talked to him. I love talking to Garrett. He's the best friend a girl could have.
I also loved how on the wall there was a bunch of stars of everybody at the dance. I of course took mine. It's hanging on my wall now.
It was awesome. I can't wait for the next dance. XD

0 comments: